Stop wasting time on crash diets and get these easy hacks to reset your eating habits for life!
Download this guide to learn the 3 secrets to safely flatten your mommy tummy.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
“Frequently I feel like I have no motivation and I’m just hanging on by a thread.” That’s something today’s guest said to me, and yet she’s one of the most inspiring women you’ll ever meet.
Crystal Nielson is a missionary and homeschooling mom who also happens to have a life-threatening genetic disease that requires exhausting ongoing treatments. Somehow, in the midst of it all she has managed to keep her healthy eating choices and workout routine a constant priority.
In this episode, we talk about:
If you need a boost of inspiration, this is it!
- What is the genetic disease that you were born with? Can you describe what it’s like to have CF? What are some of the side effects of CF and how does it physically impact your daily life?
- I know a lot of women in your situation would be tempted to give up and not try. Have you ever felt like giving up? What has kept you going/what’s your motivation?
You mentioned to me that in recent years you’ve been clinging to two things: “Choose Joy” and “Do the Next Right Thing”.
- I want to ask you about choosing joy for a moment - How are you Choosing Joy when you’re hanging by a thread?
- How has the mantra “do the next right thing” helped you the most? Do you have a specific story that highlights how you were able to do the next right thing in a difficult moment?
- I’m trying to remember, did you do any other fitness or nutrition programs before you started training with me?
- How has Jumpstart 30 and the consecutive programs (you’re now in GSX!) impacted you the most? What does your health look like today?
- What would you say is your biggest accomplishment or something that you’re the most proud of?
As someone that has shown up for her body consistently for nearly a year now, despite the adversity, is there anything you would say to encourage the mom that’s at the starting line of her own journey and has her own challenges to overcome?
Crystal, it’s been an honor to have you come on and share your story with all of us. I knew it took a lot of courage, but you should know that I’m just so proud of you, and have really enjoyed every minute that I’ve been able to coach you on your journey.
James 1:2-4, Hebrews 12:1-2, Colossians 3:17
Need help getting started! Get Megan’s FREE 5-Day Jumpstart Tips guide!
Discover your unique metabolic body type, and learn exactly how to train and eat to maximize your natural strengths and improve your weaknesses.Take the FREE Quiz
Discover how thousands of everyday moms are quitting the trendy diets and detoxes and finally changing their eating habits for life.Download for FREE Now
This brand-new guide reveals the safest way for you to strengthen and flatten your postpartum abs so you can feel confident in your core again.Download for FREE Now